Can we work for you?
Please explore the slideshow below, it presents 3 options as to how to see the project.
Don’t be fast, cheap or fake. these are some of the basic things we will like know about you:
- Is money the only factor in your decision?
- Are we a good fit- do we believe in similar enough things?
- Do you have an open mind to new ideas?
- Is your time frame realistic?
- How accessible and responsive will you be?
- What is the scope of the work?
- Do you have a budget, can you afford us?
- Do you have a RQ request for proposal?
Let’s make this process easy
Preferably we would meet in person to exchange ideas and see if we enjoy each others company. A meeting will validate your commitment and seriousness to the project. If you are new to this and you feel you don’t know, let’s be open about it. We can help you and guide you, but we need to know about a budget so we can propose measures that are realistic to produce and we don’t waste each other’s time. To provide you with a bid without going through a discovery process would be irresponsible.
If we are going to do this, we have to do it together
We know you are going to talk to other people, because no one likes to over pay for anything, but this in mind: I am not here to convince you of anything, that black is now white, I am simply not that powerful. It would be great if you:
- like us
- like our process
- like our work
- trust us
We are not in the business of writing proposals we are in the business of helping business owners connect to their clients. If we did not go through discovery process we would be providing you with a bogus deal. What you should ask of us:
- Do we have the skill sets?
- Do we have the right experience? Sometimes we don’t know much about a particular business, but that allows us to have less bias objective look at things.
- Can we fit your budget? We will under promise and over deliver.
- Will working together be a good experience?
Websites are like homes, what is the value of a home? It depends right? Location, rooms, garage, amenities, the list goes on… When you go shopping for a house and you enter a real estate agency, the first thing the realtor wants to know is if you qualify as serious buyer, without a good faith estimate no serious professional will take your case. Why? because realtors are not in the business of driving people around town, they are in the business of matching homes with potential buyers.
- Why some clients fail?
- Why some clients succeed?
- Can we contribute to your overall business happiness?
- We don’t have all the answers, but we have some very cool methods to find them.
- Simple business etiquette, how to best communicate with customers.