Internet marketing encompasses a wide range of tactics and can include the following:
- SEO or Search Engine Optimization: Through the use of different strategies, a company’s web presence in search results is directly impacted.
- PPC or Pay-Per-Click: This strategy involves a company paying search engines each time their advertisement is clicked in the results. The goal of this tactic is to direct more traffic to a website.
- Location Marketing: This method involves establishing yourself as a local business and employing the use of Google Places as well as displaying a local address and phone number on your website.
- Email Marketing: One of the oldest forms of Internet marketing around, it allows businesses to send personalized and automated messages on a regular basis to consumers through email.
- Blogging: A great way to share information and new knowledge with consumers by creating fresh content in the form of articles and videos.
- Social Media Marketing: Choosing to create a company profile on major social media websites such as Twitter, Facebook, and LinkedIn in order to keep in touch with consumers.
- Video Marketing: The act of creating short and informative videos for your company and uploading them on YouTube.
- Content Marketing: Creating and publishing unique content that captures and engages the intended audience.