The goal is to design a website that will offer renovation services to the hospitality industry. The challenge is to inspire confidence based on experience and not necessarily based on the latest projects, since the company has not been active in this field for years.
Take a look at the work this project entailed, and if you want to skip the process and see the final result, click the orange button below:
Talk about the benefits
Showcase the brands you have worked with
Create a brand positioning statement
describe how you do it
Describe what you do
The about us page is so important, because we are selling your vision
Show your face
Some of the features the website will have
- Hero section- usually a slide show or video intro explainer
- Forms, social sharing and text message buttons, call now plugin
- SEO plugins
- Custom e-mails
- About us section
- Services section
- Blog Archives
- Post design with property portfolio template
- Information about our web-hosting services
- Once website is done we can think about a monthly maintenace
Developing a Mission Statement:
There is no better way to understand and to define what your brand stands for than to do this exercise together with my clients. The first step is to brain storm together to find 7 words for each of the following questions.
- Name- does not apply in this case since the name has already been defined.
- What are main attributes of your ideal customer?
- How do you see your organization?
- How do you want the voice of your organization to sound to others?
- What feelings would you like your company to evoke in others?
- What tangible impact do you want to have in others?
- What is the wow factor you would like to aspire to?
What are main attributes of your ideal customer?
- excellence seeker
- industry savvy
How do you see your organization's culture?
- service driven
How do you want the voice of your organization to sound to others?
- service driven
How you want to sound to others?
What feelings would you like your company to evoke in others?
- at ease
- in good hands
- peace of mind
What tangible impact do you want to have in others?
- higher revenues
- more returning guests
- cleaner work sites
- longer stays
- happier guests
- better reviews
- minimal guest disruptions
What is the wow factor you would like to aspire to?
This is the most abstract question and can be a wish list.
- The best renovation experience
- Renovations work that is almost unperceivable
- We transform renovation projects into a delightful expereinces.
SAM Inc. provides hotel renovation services to customer-centric clients in culture of collaboration & integrity. Our vast experience in the industry provides our clients with peace of mind knowing that happier guests means higher revenues. Our aim is to create renovation projects that are unperceivable to your guests!