1. It’s Inexpensive- Marketing products via traditional methods, such as at a retail outlet, is much more expensive than internet marketing. Paying rent on a place or property maintenance is not relevant to marketing on the internet, and you don’t have to keep both your windows or shelves stocked. Not only that, but your inventory costs can be kept low as you can order more stock when you have to, instead of ordering it because you anticipate demand.
2. Have Convenient Store Hours- One of the best things about internet marketing is you can operate your business 24 hours per day, seven days per week, all without having to worry about paying workers overtime. You also don’t have to worry about opening hours, which means your customers will find it convenient because they can shop at your store whenever they want. They will love being able to place orders whenever and wherever they are.
3. Customized Advertising Approach- Internet allows you to personalize advertising to your customers because you can build a profile of their buying history and their preferences. They will be shown ads they are likely to be interested in. Also, you can gather data and then cross sell campaigns with the information you gather from tracking webpage visits. In short, you will likely make more sales and increase interest in what you’re offering to consumers.
4. Leverage Social Media- Another benefit of using internet marketing is it allows you to leverage the popularity of social media. In fact, there’s a link between social networking and online revenue growth. This link was highlighted in a study by Harvard.
The study found that social networks played a role in whether or not consumers were influenced to buy something, and as a result sales increased by about five percent. The bottom line is social media is crucial to your online success and people are heavily influenced by their networks on the social media sites they belong to. You will definitely want to take advantage of social media by implementing an internet marketing strategy.
5. Build Solid Relationships- There is no better platform out there than the internet, at least when it comes to building relationships with prospects. You might be surprise at how easy it is to start a relationship on a good note. For example, a simply followup email can go a long way and help you retain your customers.
You can email clients on a regular basis to keep them interested in your business. For example, you can send them special offers and discounts that are designed specifically for them. You can also invite your customers to write reviews about you and the products they have purchased.
6. Reach More People- Internet marketing can help you knockdown barriers and reach far more people than you ever imagined. You can sell your products around the nation or world, and this can help you increase your sales. Let’s not forget to mention that you don’t have to open up distribution centers or anything like that because the internet allows you to build an export company with ease.
If you have a website or business but you have yet to engage in a social media marketing campaign or strategy, you’re laving a lot of potential business on the table. Over 95 percent of internet marketers rely upon social media alone these days. There is simply too much potential for growth to remain too stubborn to jump on board. Even so, there are still quite a few people that only look at social media networks at a glance, only to take their potential for granted. One of the overarching truths of any business venture has always been that you must adapt to survive.
SMM has become an integral part of marketing your business. Now more than ever, people are joining social media sites, so we must go to where our customers are. A website is seen as separate from Social Media Marketing, we have the remedy for that, by integrating your website with your Facebook , Google+, Pinterest, Instagram Flickr, YouTube and more…