- We provide personalized care for every website hosting on our server. All WordPress Servers are backed up each week and we provide the important updates to WordPress Core files and Plugins as they are needed.
- We keep a specific number of clients on each of our servers. This means we also shoulder the added responsibility for the security of each website. This allows us to keep a tight security protocol across our entire hosting environment.
- With a hosting option like GoDaddy, your site will be on a platform with a million other sites, what happens to them can affect you too. If your website “neighbor” has been flagged for inappropriate conduct online, you could likely be affected as well.
- Websites on our hosting services operate at faster speeds. We recently moved some sites to a new server when they were experiencing difficulty with the speed of their website and their operating time dramatically improved. If you are operating on a server like GoDaddy, all of your web traffic will become through a single server portal. This means if the full capacity of the server is especially low tonight, and another site on the server has an especially large amount of traffic today, you could be sidelined.
- Count on us for premier customer service. If you have any issue with our service, call us up or send us an email and we will have your situation resolved within the hour (in most cases). Furthermore, you won’t have to spend long hours on the phone deciphering incantations from tech support, we are there to do the technical “heavy lifting” for you.
- Our mission is to make the hosting process as easy for you as possible. If we keep your website up and running, you will have more time to focus on the important work you do, taking time with the family or just taking time for yourself.