What is a WordPress theme?WordPress is similar to your skeleton that it gives your website structure. A WordPress site holds and organizes all of your content in an easy to find and edit space. A WordPress theme is similar to your clothes. You get to pick and choose different themes to change how your website looks. These come in different colors and have different design elements that can be customized to give your website a unique, individualized look. You should not change your website’s theme as often as you change clothes; however, updating your theme every 2 to 3 years will keep your website from appearing outdated. Creating or installing a new WordPress theme will instantly update your website without needing to reorganize your entire website.
Custom made design solutions
- The designer will create at least two different homepage designs for you to choose from. Then there will be two rounds of edits to help ensure the final design is exactly what you are looking for.
- If you would like your website further personalized, we can design additional pages at an extra cost. We will identify your key pages and provide a separate design for each page. Then, we will do two rounds of editing to ensure that the finalized design on these pages is to your liking.
- Once the designs have been finalized, we will take these designs and begin making changes to the theme to create your ideal website. Once these changes are made on your website, you and the designer will have two more edits to make any changes.
- After the content is inserted into your website, you will have one final chance to make sure everything looks great. If there are any issues, ask for those final changes now. Finally, your website is ready to go live.
Why do we feel WP is the best Content Management System?
- WP is open source which means that it is free and offers a large pool of talented people who maintain the software’s codes.
- It is so simple to use that even those with limited computer experience can use it. Once our clients watch our training videos, they will understand how easy it is to use and edit their website content.
- WP is flexible. Flexibility is considered one of the strongest advantages of WordPress. We have been unable to locate a single website that did not work with WP. There are thousands of ways you can expand the features of WordPress. This means that we are able to handle anything our clients have asked of us.
- WP can create thousands of different designs, which means each website will be as unique as you are. If you can imagine it, we can do it using WP. Although there are many other benefits, these are the top benefits that our clients get from a WP website. If you would like more information on how WordPress can help your business, give us a call today. We would be happy to discuss how we can help you create an amazing website.